Category Recipes and How To's
- 1 pkg Large Mushrooms
- ½ lb ground beef
- Small Mozarella balls
- 1lb bacon
- cream cheese (any flavor)
- Remove stem from mushrooms, use spoon to clear out inside of cap.
- Use spoon to stuff cream cheese inside of mushroom caps.
- Wrap a couple of small mozzarella balls with beef.
- Shape into a ball.
- Set beef ball on top of cream cheese in mushroom.
- Sprinkle rub on beef ball.
- Wrap top to bottom with two slices of bacon using a toothpick to secure bacon.
- Smoke at 275 until bacon is crispy.
- Paint with bbq sauce.
- Let smoke for 10 more minutes, then remove from smoker.
© 2023 Social Smokers