Looking for an easy but tasty sausage recipe? Look no further, try our Sriracha Seasoning Stix BBQ Sausage Balls. These bad boys won 5th place at the Osawatomie, KS Border BBQ Battle. Checkout the recipe below and whip some up this weekend!
Sriracha Seasoning Stix Sausage Balls
A mix of Breakfast and Italian Sausage, seasoned with the Social Smokers BBQ rub and injected with Sriracha Seasoning Stix.
- 1 Tube Breakfast Sausage You can use anything you'd like, we used good ol' Jimmy Dean
- 1 Tube Italian Sausage You can use anything you'd like, we used good ol' Jimmy Dean
- 6 Stick Sriracha Seasoning Stix 1 stix per ball
- 1 Bottle Your favorite BBQ season rub We use our special house blend, feel free to mix it up
- 1 Bottle Worcestershire Sauce Use sparringly
- 1 Bottle Blues Hog BBQ Sauce
Add each Sausage tube to a mixing bowl and vigorously mix the sausage together.
Add your favorite BBQ seasoning rub and Worcestershire to taste. Mix it in.
Roll Sausage into golf ball sized balls and place in tin foil pan.
Inject 1 Sriracha Seasoning Stix into each ball. Note, you'll probably have to break up each stix to cover the whole ball.
We smoked these, but you could easily put in the oven as well. Smoke at 275 for an hour and 20 minutes.
Dunk in your favorite BBQ Sauce. We used Blues Hog